Friday, February 13, 2015

reaction

so I finally decided to post on fb that my family could use prayers, making it known that things are a bit difficult...and I got lots of support from my IN network--pretty much all of my coworkers, my church friends and LeeAnn...also some family and family friends.......pretty much nothing from my "favorites"--my once close circle of friends...the ones who actually have some background knowledge.....well I was grateful for their support, I also found it rather sad (on the end of my supposed friends) that it was from people who I don't really consider friends...we don't hang out and I wouldn't expect that to really change if I left...I'd like to say I'll get over it, and I will to some extent, but it's just more proof that things have changed and we were never really the friends I thought we were and that somehow I need to find a way to move on

No comments: