Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Took an online quiz to see my mental age for fun....

got 17...

Eager, emotional and slightly confused, you haven't quite found your place in this world yet. You're young and curious at heart, and life is still as exciting for you as it was when you were a teenager, and still as scary. Fear not, it's OK not to feel like a grown up yet, even if you are one. Take your time kiddo

was kind of surprised at first, but not so much when thinking about the questions and reading the description...was really more what stage of life are you in by societies norms...although really I had some questions that I thought would put me a touch older, despite those that I knew kept me younger

although I don't think my life is all that exciting, I have always felt young at heart and I certainly haven't found my place in this world yet...and I know it's just an online quiz, but I really like the line

Fear not, it's OK not to feel like a grown up yet, even if you are one.

No comments: